- Highest paid board member £170,000 per year - A Stevens, assumes responsibility for safety, quality and standards; public and occupational health; research and complaints and litigation. He was previously deputy medical director and director of risk and occupational health at the Royal before taking up post as medical director of the Belfast Trust.
- Total salary bill of £1,085,000 for 12 executive board members.
- A total of £7,498,000 is held in a CETV pension fund for the 12 executive board member's.
- Highest paid board member £145,000 - Dr Peter Flanagan, took up his post as Director of Medical and Governance in the Northern Trust on 1 April 2007. He was Medical Director, United Hospitals Trust from 2004 and was previously Clinical Director of the Medical Directorate at Antrim Hospital. A graduate of Queen’s University, Belfast, Peter, after training in Care of the Elderly Medicine was appointed Consultant Geriatrician at Braid Valley Hospital, Ballymena in 1989. Then, in addition, from 1996 he also worked as a general physician in Antrim Hospital and in 1999 he became Clinical Director of the Medical Directorate at Antrim Hospital.
The Medical Director will take responsibility for research and development, medical education, governance and pharmacy services.
- Total salary bill of £875,000 for 10 executive board members.
- A total of £6,660,000 is held in a CETV pension fund for the 10 executive board members.
Highest Paid Board Member :
- £95,000 Mrs McAlinden, CEO of SHSCT
- £95,000 Dr J Simpson, appointed Medical Director in August 2011. He became the Southern Trust Associate Medical Director for Mental Health in 2007.He became a trainee Psychiatrist in 1982. In 1992 he started as a Consultant General Psychiatrist with the former Newry and Mourne Trust and soon after progressed to Clinical Director
- The SHSCT has a total salary bill of £825,000 for 11 executive board members.
- A total CETV pension fund of £5,509,000 for 11 executive board members
- Highest paid board member £ 190,000 Dr C Martyn (also includes clinical duties), qualified in Medicine in 1983. Charlie became Consultant in Accident and Emergency at the Ulster Hospital in November 1995 and became Clinical Director of Specialist Surgery April 1996.
- The SEHSCT has a total salary bill of £895,000 for 11 executive board members.
- The SEHSCT have a total CETV pension fund of £4,548,000 for 11 executive board members.
- Highest paid board member £120,000 Elaine Weir, CEO WHSCT
- The WHSCT had a total salary bill of £855,000 for 11 board members.
- The WHSCT has a total CETV fund of £7,020,000 for 11 board members.
- Highest paid board members £145,000 Dr Carolyn Harper Executive Medical Director/Director of Public Health. Dr Harper was previously Deputy Chief Medical Officer in the DHSSPS. She trained in general practice before moving into public health and also worked as Director of Quality Improvement for the Quality Improvement Organisation in California.
- The PHA had a total salary bill of £455,000 for 4 executive board members.
- The PHA has a total CETV pension fund of £1,138,000 for 4 executive board members.
- Highest paid board member £70,000 Meave Hully, CEO of PCC
- The PCC has a total salary bill of £170,000 for 3 executive board members
- The PCC has a total CETV Pension Fund of £746,000 for 3 executive board members.
- Highest paid board member £140,000 John Compton, CEO of the Heath & Social Care Board.
- The HSCB has a total salary bill of £755,000 for 9 executive board members.
- The HSCB has a total CETV pension fund of £4,579,000 for 8 executive board members
- Contributions for John Compton's CETV fund stopped in 2010/11, the value of his CETV fund then was £1,602,000.
- Highest paid board member, £205,000 Dr McBride, s the Chief Medical Officer for the Department of Health, Social Services and Public Safety.The Office of the Chief Medical Officer has three key areas of responsibility: Professional medical and environmental health advice to Ministers and Departments, and to help inform policy decisions throughout the DHSSPS. This page, accessed through the link on the left, includes CMO Updates and HSS Letters and Urgent Communications. Public Health Policy, including health promotion, disease prevention, emergency planning, health protection and environmental health. Public health information leaflets can be accessed by clicking on the Public Health Policy link on the left. Safety and Quality Policy, including standards and guidelines, professional regulation and adverse incident reporting and learning.
the DHSSPS has a salary bill of £871,785 for 11 executive board members This figure inculdes salary paid to MLA Michael McGimpsey, MLA Edwin Poots and 2 non-executive board members.
The DHSSPS has a CETV Pension fund of £967,000 for 11 executive board members. This figure includes CETV fund of MLA Michael McGimpsey, MLA Edwin Poots.