Key Difference Feb12/13
- There were 52,995 attendances at all types of A&Es during Feb 2013, a decrease of 1,598 from the previous year.
- The Ulster Hospital was the only Type 1 A&E to see an increase, at this it was only 6 patients.
- The Craigavon Area and Children A&E both seen over 300 less patients than
- Antrim Area seen a drop of 114 patients on comparison yet more patients had to wait over 4 hours for treatment.
- The new South Western Hospital only seen 2,216 attendances for an acute hospital of this size there could be concerns raised for the training status of this facility.